неділю, 5 квітня 2015 р.


Frozen. A New Version.
Since we met the butterflies became permanent residents in my stomach.  It was love at first sight. I remember we bumped into each in the dorm kitchen. He gave the impression of a passionate and charismatic man. As soon as I saw him I considered him to be my type. His appearance fascinated me – a beautiful pointed face, a lovely complexion and a lot of other things which made me fall madly in love with him.

I was amazed by his character and behavior. Friends called him “Fridge”. I guess it was so because he wasn’t an outgoing personality. Fridge was a good listener, he kept all my secrets and never lost his temper. From time to time I thought that he was rather a cold fish. There were some reasons. Everytime when I was talking he was as silent as a grave It hurt my feelings. Fortunately, I was mistaken – he had a heart of gold:
-Fridge, I came back! I’m awfully tired, exhausted and very hungry!
-Take it easy. I have something tasty to cheer you upJ   
-My favourite cakes? Really? Don’t you play a joke on me?
-Voila!
It was one of many examples of his generousity. Being stressed I even could came to him at midnight. He was a good company and very sensible interlocutor. 
My relations with a refrigerator will never come to an end. We will keep in a close contact till the time I’ll be a student. We’ll continue to get on well with each other till his freeze function will be working well.
Take your time to think whether you don’t underestimate those who are always with you in sickness and in health, for better or worse ;)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар