неділю, 23 листопада 2014 р.

REFLECTIONS ON THE COURSE

Students have pretty hectic days. As a result it looks impossible to reasonably juggle all affaires.
If you want to succeed, you have to learn how to prioritize and share your time.
As a matter of fact, vocabulary lessons should be held under the motto “The more the merrier”, but unfortunately the deanery scheduled classes in its sole discretion.  Nevertheless, this subject gives us an indescribable experience.
At the very beginning writing any kind of posts was a considerable difficulty for me, because it demanded putting real efforts. Being a genuine philologist I always wanted to do my best in order to accomplish a task. I have a proper recognition that practice makes perfect. Anyway, many times I procrastinated doing my work.
Happens you come back home and ready to hit the roof because there are too many deals to handle. And while recalling it, you become devastated and severe, almost burst into tears. When finally you start making a blog, you find yourself very resourceful.
I take notice that I’ve contributed a lot. Perhaps, my achievements didn’t often appear during my final tests, but I’m observing a progress. First of all, it’s memorizing of words. You’ll agree if I say that learning the whole units makes you fill jubilant and ecstatic!
I expect this course to be of the same productivity. If I have some complaints, I’ll address them only to myself. Being not able to divide time wisely is my main pet hate.
Expressing my further wishes, I’d like vocabulary classes to foster our enthusiasm and morale. How? – That is the question…


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар