пʼятницю, 3 жовтня 2014 р.

Everything is OK with me – I’m just an introvert

Almost every day I hear these questions. I’d be glad to oppose them but the world doesn’t allow. It needs an answer. Sometimes it seems to me that there is no place for introspective personalities in the society: “Only extraverts will survive”.
Life requires to convert all emotions and don’t hide them. If you do so, you’ll badly impress other. Because of it, I feel oppression.
I’m a kind of a human, who composes thoughts and experiences in a head and heart accordingly. I’m incapable to produce it aloud. That’s why the majority negatively evaluates me. Often it makes me feel depressed.
Introverts can’t be pseudo-emotional and force themselves to show an “internal filling”. It’s better for them to be misunderstood than to be fake. Inner monologues are eloquent.
Being an introvert, I don’t have a purpose to disconnect from the whole world, I just want it not to unwrap me.
You may disagree, but introversion nowadays is a kind of a disease.  The world nourishes by active and expressive. It hates weakness and sadness.
Will introverts survive on the Earth? That’s the question…


4 коментарі:

  1. Olesia, you are absorbed in your inside world. As for me, it's difficult to cope with your problems or feelings on your own? Incidentally, haven't you try sharing your thoughts with somebody? Perhaps, once bitten, twicw shy, that is why you don'y want to open up and trust people.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. It was always inexplicable for me to realize how do you manage bottle up emotions. I am kind of person that wear heart on their sleeve. Sometimes it plays against me. Don’t you think that person absorbed into innermost thoughts is more vulnerable?

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. It's true that people all over the world smile, give each other thousands of compliments per day or thereabouts, but they are not honest with each other. Even if they feel hysterical or desperate, stunned or appalled, they suppress their feelings. All of them, it's an instinct - to suit society in which you live. I believe that there is a gazillion number of people, who are guarded.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. Olesia, everyone knows you are introvert and I go ahead with Olha`s speech! It is sounds magical for me having an ability to don`t wear your head in your sleeve! I wanna disclose the secret how to be such rigorous girl during the arduous life moments and stick to handle the concerns without any appaling gestures!

    ВідповістиВидалити