суботу, 6 вересня 2014 р.

My 1st Vocabulary Class

EXPECTATIONS VS. REALITY


   It's a classic example of all students to create potential pictures of everything they are going to do for the first time. 
   If your thoughts about the lesson are based on words that other mates say, visiting a class will be your main concern. An utter chaos will rule by your head or vice versa you will be ready to deify an istructor.  Remember that all minds are subjective and you don't have to take offense at it. People always give more criticism than approval.
  When I saw our schedule, it was a real eyesore and I almost burst into tears. The reason is that there were too many subjects. Again,these mates said that it would be much easier to study on the 2nd course. Ha-ha. But it's okey, I'm still alive :-)
   In regard to my first vocabulary class. It didn't seem to me as a considerable difficulty, but I realized that I would put a real effort in it because there are too many words and very little time. 
   When the lesson began, the teacher made it clear that all our expectations which relate to an infinite and boring writing of new words would "go to hell" ("3 DAYS GRACE" song). The instructor held us reponsible for making blogs where we would clarify different topics. We reached an agreement of learning process. Fortunately, no one had to settle a dispute belong to hometasks etc. 
   Be hard-working and you will never take the blame for results of your laziness. Never back down, because without an asking there is no understanding. And yours "I will do no such thing" leave behind you. Die down the noise caused by torrential rains of doubts and gale force winds of carelessness. Catch fire with a desire instead ;-)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар